Macro-Eyes has opportunities for Student Researchers for Master and PhD level students and recent
As a Student Researcher at Macro-Eyes, you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of the field
in supply chain — and AI — by building cutting-edge machine learning solutions. You will work on
problems that bring a direct impact to saving lives and enabling governments to do more with less in
extremely low-resource settings and environments. The problems we address need careful
transformation of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to enable robust performance with
extremely sparse and noisy data.
What we will do together
- Work on unique research problems that bring solutions to real-world problems.
- Push the boundaries of ML techniques in computer vision, graph neural networks, and high-dimensional time-series forecasting.
- Ship code: develop algorithms and software that will be part of our STRIATA product for enabling predictive supply chains.
- Collaborate with a multicultural and completely remote team.
- Document and publish your work at high-impact machine learning conferences.
What you will need
- Current Master or PhD students in Computer Science, Statistics or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong research skills and background in at least one of the state-of-the-art machine learning techniques such as GNN, CV, NLP.
- Sufficient experience with Python.
- Self-motivation and self-management.
- Ability to work in a fully remote setting.
- Solid communication skills and collaboration experience.
- Availability for a minimum of 12 weeks.
If this multi-dimensional opportunity is exciting, please apply here to be a Student Researcher at